Artisanal Sea Salt Europe is the trade association which represents the interests of the EU producers of hand-harvested sea salt at the European level
Artisanal Sea Salt Europe promotes and defends the interest of its members who are hand-harvested sea salt producers.
This includes notably:
- The protection of the “Fleur de sel” – Discover our position
- The promotion and protection of sea salts protected as geographical indications (PDO & PGI)
- The definition of organic sea salt production – Discover our position
- The preservation of traditional sea salt production techniques
- The protection of the salt marshes’ unique wildlife and ecosystems
Image Slide 2
Image Slide 1
Its membership comprises producers from France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Croatia & Slovenia
Image Slide 3
"Salt is the sea that could not return to the sky"